Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stay at Home Moms: How do you get anything done?


So this was the Juliette's first week at her new school. Now, I'm pretty happy with this school so far, but it does have one fairly huge disadvantage, the school has me pick Juliette up at 11h30. This would be fine if I have nothing to do but when I need to go to the store or shopping, I'm so limited. So of course, this blog is suffering. My question for all those mothers out there who have children age three or under at home with them all the time: How do you get anything done? I am lucky enough to have 3.5 hours free in the mornings. If I didn't have that, our refrigerator would be bare and errands would remain on the "to-do" list forevermore. But if there is no minute in the day when the little one is not demanding your attention, how do you do it? Tell me your secrets, please!On that note, I think I will give the au pair agency another call and see if they have any more candidates to present us...Maybe I need a full time cleaner instead of her coming once a week, huh?

No comments: